Dangerous Goods Transport Consulting Inc. (DGTC Inc.) specializes in solving the complex, one of a kind US domestic hazardous materials transportation or international dangerous goods transport issues. DGTC Inc has in depth knowledge of:
- The U.S. Department of Transportation Hazardous Materials Regulations in 49 CFR Parts 105 to 180;
- The Canadian Transport Dangerous Goods Regulations (TDG);
- The United Nations (UN) Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods, including the UN Model Regulations;
- The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS);
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR);
- The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Technical Instructions (TI) for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air (ICAO TI);
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code); and
- The European Agreement Concerning the International carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR).
DGTC Inc. applies its knowledge of the regulations, its years of experience, technical knowledge and working relationships with regulatory officials worldwide to solve hazardous materials (dangerous goods) transport issues.